Section 13A-6-134 – Arrest without warrant – Determination of predominant aggressor.
In determining whether a person is the predominant aggressor the officer shall consider all of the following:
(1) Prior complaints of domestic violence.
(2) The relative severity of the injuries inflicted on each person, including whether the injuries are offensive versus defensive in nature.
(3) The likelihood of future injury to each person.
(4) Whether the person had reasonable cause to believe he or she was in imminent danger of becoming a victim of any act of domestic violence, as the terms are defined in Section 13A-6-139.1.
(5) Whether one of the persons acted in self-defense