Hospitals adopting Recommendations
In 2017, The Institute on Strangulation Prevention published Medical Radiographic Imaging Recommendations. These are some of the 100 hospitals who have adopted these recommendations in response to victims of strangulation:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Louisville, Kentucky
- Norton Hospitals, Louisville, Kentucky
- Floyd Memorial Hospital, New Albany, Indiana
- Barbara Sinatra Children’s Center & Eisenhower Medical Center, Palm Springs, California
- Santa Paula Hospital, Ventura, CA
- Shasta Community Health Center & Dignity Health Mercy Medical Center, Redding, CA
- Doctors Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
- Tristar Centennial Hospitals, Nashville, Tennessee
- Rice Hospital, Willmar, Minnesota
- IU Health Methodist Indianapolis. November 2016.
- St Joseph Health System in Mishawaka, IN. December 2016.
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center, Shawnee, Kansas
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus Ohio
- Christiana Trauma Center, Wilmington, Delaware
- St. Pat’s Hospital and Mineral Community, Missoula, Montana
- Aurora Medical Center, Kenosha, Wisconsin
- Baptist Health Floyd Memorial Hospital, New Albany, IN
- Virginia Commonwealth University – MCV Hospital, Richmond, VA
- Brisbane & Queensland, Australia
- Riverside County Regional Medical Center, CA (pending)
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center in Towson, MD
If you would like your hospital featured, please contact us to get your hospital added to the list.