968.075 Domestic abuse incidents; arrest and prosecution.
(2) Circumstances requiring arrest; presumption against certain arrests.
(ar) In order to protect victims from continuing domestic abuse, a law enforcement officer shall consider all of the following in identifying the predominant aggressor:
1. The history of domestic abuse between the parties, if it can be reasonably ascertained by the officer, and any information provided by witnesses regarding that history.
2. Statements made by witnesses.
3. The relative degree of injury inflicted on the parties.
4. The extent to which each person present appears to fear any party.
5. Whether any party is threatening or has threatened future harm against another party or another family or household member.
6. Whether either party acted in self-defense or in defense of any other person under the circumstances described in s. 939.48.